- $3499. Yikes. However, I think I can get over that with the rest of my points...
- This is an amazing piece of technology. What they packed in there is just insane.
- It essentially eliminated the need for pretty much every tech-driven device in your house.
- You no longer need a TV, sound system, or a computer.
- Obviously, I am writing this *right after* the Keynote, so I don't know what connectivity looks like, so there could be more on this list.
- Looking at it from an enterprise perspective, the $3499 price tag is roughly in the mid-point of what companies spend on new hire equipment and setup. Just give them one of these, and they're set (even for remote work).
- All the tech that Apple has been working on for, at least, the past 5-7 years was to get to this product. It's quite remarkable.
When your mom orders fortune cookies from Amazon, but she’s partially blind and doesn’t actually read the whole description…
Woke up at 450a to order the new iPhone (upgrading from the 14 Pro Max, getting the 15 Pro Max).
Ordered through Verizon (my carrier) because they were offering some really great incentives (including the Watch Ultra 2, which I don’t need, but got anyway).
3.5 hours later…
After some ridiculous issues with Verizon (balance due on an account I had with them years ago), and my bank being stupid (but safe, thankfully), everything was ordered.
This was the first time in several years that I had any issues with pre-ordering. I forgot how horrible the experience was if one little thing goes wrong…
Drove out to Francis Ford Coppola Winery today. I was really excited, but came out disappointed. I was really expecting more from the “museum”.
However, it did allow for a stop in Downtown Healdsburg, where one of my favorite butcher shops in all of CA resides, Journeyman Meat Co.
Plus, they have these awesome paintings in the bathroom…
Here are some of my thoughts on the new Apple Vision Pro…
The rare moment I’m in front of a camera.
Totally worth it to meet my favorite LA Kings player, Pheonix Copley (he’s the starting goalie, and yes…that’s how he spells his name).
This was at the 2023 Kings Fan Fest at the Microsoft Theater (across the street from Staples Cen…I mean Crypto.com Arena).