Here are some of my thoughts on the new Apple Vision Pro…
- $3499. Yikes. However, I think I can get over that with the rest of my points…
- This is an amazing piece of technology. What they packed in there is just insane.
- It essentially eliminated the need for pretty much every tech-driven device in your house.
- You no longer need a TV, sound system, or a computer. Obviously, I am writing this right after the Keynote, so I don’t know what connectivity looks like, so there could be more on this list.
- Looking at it from an enterprise perspective, the $3499 price tag is roughly in the mid-point of what companies spend on new hire equipment and setup. Just give them one of these, and they’re set (even for remote work).
- All the tech that Apple has been working on for, at least, the past 5-7 years was to get to this product. It’s quite remarkable.
That’s all for now. I’m sure I’ll have more thoughts as I watch videos from the demo area, and subsequent follow-up videos from my favorite tech peeps.